Friday, December 31, 2010

Black Door


Posted by PicasaSome of you already know this story from Facebook, I want to tell it to the others.

Last Saturday Carolina and I had breakfast with our Friends group at Bubba's. No laughing, they serve a really good gringo breakfast, and chiliquiles with eggs for the Mejicanos in the group. Jan asked if we had been to The Black Door restaurant. We said that we hadn't and Jan was so surprised. Everyone knew about The Black Door restaurant. It is special. There's no sign on the outside at all. They do NO advertising. There are NO reservations! If you don't get there just after the doors open at 5 pm you might have to wait an hour. A group of eight of us decided to go on Monday evening when they serve one of their specials. 

I'm having trouble uploading pictures to my blog. There are a couple more pictures on this that  I want to add, I guess I'll just have to add them as separate blog posts for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment