Tim "the tool man" would be bummed! We're having one of those days/evenings where we're getting "half electrical power" where not everything works. The kitchen and dining area ceiling lights work, and the kitchen's plugs work, sort of. The living room ceiling light shines with a low level glow. A living room low wattage lamp flickers from on-to-low-glow-to-off-to maybe on...and nothing else works. It's life here. It's happened twice that we know of. OH, btw, the incredibly bright orange/rose colored street lamps, one in front of our place and one behind and to the side are working just fine...it's life here. I'm connected to the web by wireless DSL, of course, with the power situation the router doesn't work so well and I'm off of the web...it's up again for a while so I've dashed off this entry.
I'm going to try and watch the Orange Bowl, GO STANFORD! for as long as the power may stay up.
No comments:
Post a Comment